jobs in Artane, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Our Sales Assistants have excellent product knowledge, provide outstanding customer service, and above all else are passionate about retail.
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Ideally 2 years’ experience working in a similar role within a food retailer or FMCG market.
- Work with suppliers to identify, develop and deliver best value…
- Our client, a leading London Market Insurance organisation, urgently requires an Interim Business Analyst to support Underwriting optimisation in their Dublin…
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- Managing and receiving deliveries, often during trading hours with limited stock room space.
- We appreciate that at all levels, our employees bring with them…
Operating Company DEMONWARE LTD
- If you meet the requirements outlined above, then you receive a link to complete a coding challenge from a company called Codility.
- Games and fun in office.
- We are developing powerful, user-centric software that is creating better outcomes, more work opportunities, and awesome products at some of the largest…
- Enthusiasm to coach, train and mentor the Sales Assistants within your boutique.
- Since 2001 in the UK, we’ve responded to consumers’ increasing appreciation for…
- Works across the IT Delivery teams to determine the need to assign a Technical PM on major IT projects (driven by size, complexity and the need for multiple…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.