jobs in Artane, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- The successful candidate will need to be current with best practice in project management, business process improvement and change management, to most…
- Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Strong relationship-builder with proven record of managing…
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications, e.g. MS Office, including ability to use programming software – e.g. MS Project/Powerproject etc.
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Degree or relevant equivalent experience.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
- Ability to lead and mentor virtual teams will also be advantageous.
- Organize and monitor inter-connected projects, managing cross-project activities across…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.