jobs in Artane, County Dublin
- Provide project / program reporting including overall performance of the project / program and project completion documentation.
- What you’ll bring to the role:
- Knowledge of some of following - Swift messaging, API’s, Kafka, Micro-services, UXP design, Fund Accounting platforms (such as Global Invest One).
- You will gain significant experience of the technologies and businesses involved across Citi applications, giving you exposure to new and existing methodologies…
- A professional project management qualification e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, AgilePM would be ideal but not a pre-requisiteRESPONSIBILITIESProduce project plans, budgets…
- Travel will be an essential criteria for this role.
- University degree or equivalent experience in related area.
- AutoCAD, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project.
- Key Tasks include: Project management and co-ordination of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIAR), Planning and Environmental Consideration Reports …
€475 - €525 a day
- The role will include the oversight of more than 300 applications as they define, develop, test and deliver changes required to ensure the successful completion…
- Manage all aspects of the implementation of projects from end to end including all phases of the project life cycle while incorporating SDLC practices that are…
- This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager capable of running their own large scale projects from feasibility stage through to delivery and completion.
- Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.