jobs in Artane, County Dublin
- Please note that some weekend work will be required on a shift basis.
- Be an expert on enforcing Facebook/Instagram Community standards and policies including…
- The candidate should have excellent communication, digital and presentation skills and a clear understanding of how Brand PR and social media can help grow…
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Main purpose of the role:
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene and food standards.
- Keep the back-store tidy and packed away.
€22,000 a year
- As well as the core role described above – other key areas of responsibility will include supporting the wider Marketing teams company-wide (across other lines…
- Third Level qualification (Highly Desired).
- Provide administration support with regards to the Anti Money Laundering (AML) software within the AML area.
- Be a current employee with relevant experience and qualifications.
- For entry into year 1 of the Level 6 Programme applicants must have the following:
- Good at listening to and following instructions.
- APA or CIP qualification in insurance is essential.
- Accredited APA or CIP Insurance qualification essential.
€10.10 an hour
- We need some temporary to support our role as an essential retailer.
- As a Retail Assistant you will work as part of a team and will be involved in merchandising…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.