jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
- He/She will be the first line of assistance for members who make contact remotely and will also have secondary responsibility for providing support to other…
- (***may not be suitable for full time students, successful candidates will need to complete a full time paid training period (around 4-6 weeks) before moving…
- A Supplementary Pharmacist 2 panel (that covers all areas including Clinical Trials) may be created from this campaign for University Hospital, Galway and…
- We are part of the Shiseido Group, and in joining NARS you will not only receive innovative and artistry led training, a generous discount on our award winning…
- Whether you’re looking to make some extra cash, or have a car, scooter and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your…
- Responsibilities will include dealing with customer queries, invoicing and credit control.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a…
- Whether you’re a student trying to make some extra cash, or have a bicycle and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your…
- Leading a team of 9 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead, the Supervisor ensures a professional and customer-focused work environment that fully…
- A well-known manufacturing organisation based on the east side of Galway is seeking a Document Coordinator for a contract position (up to 6 months).
- Why should I consider becoming an SPSV driver and alongside FREE NOW?
- The Manual is an online resource designed to help you become an accredited SPSV driver and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.