jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
€29,000 - €30,000 a year
- Organising, chairing, & tracking meetings & following up action points on behalf of teams & committees.
- Basic finance accounting/finance functions.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 6 months direct accounts experience and be available to start on short notice.
- Data Entry onto our Accounting Package.
- Create detailed plan for UAT phases of programme including coordination of activities during testing phase.
- When required – be reactive and flexible to current…
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
€121,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
- If the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential job opportunities near you.
- Must hold a valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling certificate.
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- The post will offer the succesful Doctor the opportunity to gain further experience in their area of interest.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Control of non-conforming product.
- Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned activities to meet Customer needs, departmental goals and regulatory reporting requirements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.