jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- Ensure timely completion of assigned activities to meet Customer needs, departmental goals and regulatory reporting requirements.
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
- Create detailed plan for UAT phases of programme including coordination of activities during testing phase.
- When required – be reactive and flexible to current…
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Review and update of QA Documentation.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines.
- Proven evidence of the following Core Competencies…
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical…
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related area.
- Experience in a customer facing environment.
- My Client a Multinational Healthcare Organisation are looking to attract a Spanish Customer Service Specialist for their Organisation.
- Proficiency with Excel and ERP Systems (preferably SAP).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of shipping, domestic and export traffic terms, documentation and…
- EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES.
- SAP has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.