jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
- Pass leaving cert, ideally with previous experience in a regulated production environment.
- Contribute improvement ideas and participate in continuous…
€10.50 - €12.00 an hour
- To be consider you will have a genuine interest in food and enjoy promoting and selling it, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, good…
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status.
- For Us, It's A Mission.
Croí, Heart & Stroke Charity
- Manage all course bookings, maintaining a record of training and ensuring all certificates are processed in a timely manner in line with current standards.
€35 an hour
- Up to €35 ,000 33 days’ holiday 30% OTE bonus pension relocation allowance.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications…
- Prepares accounts payable cheque run / EFT payment run.
- Collates invoices for check payment.
- Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
€26,000 a year
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and…
- Familiarity with social media, EA forums, and the EA support community (Answers HQ) are a plus.
- You will be a part of the Digital Channel Service Delivery team…
Natus Medical Incorporated
- Bachelor's degree from college or university in an engineering or scientific discipline (Electronics, Mechanical or Chemistry Sciences, Physics or related) with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.