jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
- Minimum leaving certificate standard of education with further training in a relevant discipline.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Temporary Staff Grade Medical Scientist, Haematology, Galway University Hospitals from which current and…
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Engineering/Mechanical related qualification would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated high level of self-discipline.
- A typical day might see this person organizing catering for meetings or events, scheduling programs, managing purchases and budget reconciliation of office…
- Our Galway based client requires a Procurement Contractors officer for an initial period of 6 months to start immediately.
- The bareMinerals counter gets busy during peak times so we expect you be able to multitask and go out of your way to support you team.
- A shift allowance will be included.
- Recent Graduates from Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Networking, Computer Science or related…
€85 a day
- Following your best in class training, you will become the knowledge hub of our client’s products.
- With a decade’s experience helping some of the world’s…
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.
- Running reports for the centre, TTS report, Cares report and Apple report.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.