jobs in Athenry, County Galway
€121,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
€44,665 - €61,176 a year
- Michelle received a BA in English and Irish from NUIG and most recently a diploma in Human Resources from Limerick College of Further Education.
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- Above all the Paediatric Registrar should have the competencies to deal with acute presentation of illness affecting concurrently one or more organ systems and…
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 6 months direct accounts experience and be available to start on short notice.
- Data Entry onto our Accounting Package.
€34,000 - €40,000 a year
- His experience includes both Sales and Recruitment management and he also has a degree in Human Resources from DIT.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines.
- 3rd Level Degree Qualified in Communications.
- Retail Manager, Manager, Fashion Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager,…
- This position is for the purpose of Maternity Cover and is offered on a 6 - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.