jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
FRS Recruitment (undo)
- Managing all files in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- She started her career in Recruitment almost 20 years ago, and has been fortunate enough to pick it…
€44,665 - €61,176 a year
- Michelle received a BA in English and Irish from NUIG and most recently a diploma in Human Resources from Limerick College of Further Education.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines.
- 3rd Level Degree Qualified in Communications.
€121,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
- Bernadette heads up the Accounting and Finance division with FRS Recruitment and works with a cross section of clients from SME’s to Global Multinationals and…
- Experience in Payroll year end procedures P35 etc.
- Multi payroll system experience would be an advantage including Sage Micropay.
- This position is for the purpose of Maternity Cover and is offered on a 6 - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide…
- Retail Manager, Manager, Fashion Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Department Manager,…
€34,000 - €40,000 a year
- His experience includes both Sales and Recruitment management and he also has a degree in Human Resources from DIT.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent.
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- Above all the Paediatric Registrar should have the competencies to deal with acute presentation of illness affecting concurrently one or more organ systems and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.