jobs in Athenry, County Galway
€121,000 - €145,000 a year
- As the specialist individual, whose duty it is to ensure patients receive the best possible care, it is a challenging but rewarding post.
€34,000 - €40,000 a year
- We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process…
€55,872 - €65,794 a year
- The post will offer the succesful Doctor the opportunity to gain further experience in their area of interest.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 2-3 year's experience.
- Rita is an experienced talented recruitment professional with experience of both agency and in-house recruitment.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft office tools knowledge.
- “No two days are the same, no two jobs are the same.
- You use your skill and knowledge you have developed over the years to find the candidate the job they want…
€44,665 - €61,176 a year
- On-call duties are required for SHO's which allow the individuals to take full responsibility and gain valuable experience in their speciality.
- To accurately receive, record and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts and inform the Pharmacists of any changes in drug therapy and…
- Experience in Payroll year end procedures P35 etc.
- 3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Multi payroll system experience would be an advantage including Sage…
- In conjunction with Pharmacy recruitment, Brian also recruits other Retail & Catering specialists, for clients across the west of Ireland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.