jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
HERO Recruitment (undo)
- Ability to use the full Microsoft office suite of product, word, outlook, excel and PowerPoint.
- Preparing reports for the business office and keeping customer…
- Assist in the preparation of data to be imported /entered in the HRIS which will be introduced in before the end of the year.
- The person extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease.
- Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with long-standing relationships with some of the world's leading companies.
- In this role you’ll have ownership of the full delivery from operations, P&L, sales and marketing, data and market analysis along with the all-important…
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- The position is responsible for the quality, compliance, production output, and safety on this particular shift in addition to the integration of new processes …
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the ‘ON TRACC process is maintained, goals are set and that team members receive relevant…
- Successful candidate must have a strong track record of project completion within in a medical device environment.
- NPI Project Manager - Galway - 106125.
- Implement the specifics of the manufacturing strategic plan in the above areas.
- Improve process engineering fundamentals focused on process capability, scrap…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.