jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
HERO Recruitment (undo)
- The digital content specialist will work in close cooperation with EMEA Senior digital/social manager, the BU stakeholders and the country channel owners.
- The executive PA will be supporting 2 of the managing directors in this company.
- Profeciancy with Microsoft word and excel.
- Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, sampling frequencies and test methods, and familiar with practical application of quality engineering tools.
- Needs good understanding of the manufacturing process (from raw materials to finished product), sound accounting principles, inventory control and paperwork…
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- Computer Science Degree HETAC Lvl 8 and experience with a…
- Assist in the preparation of data to be imported /entered in the HRIS which will be introduced in before the end of the year.
- Process Management: Follows the Product Life Cycle Process (PLCP) through the Technology &/or Product Development phases and represents Operations on the…
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the broad healthcare marketplace including the changing HSE structure and financial workings in the following key areas:…
- Create detailed plan for UAT phases of programme including coordination of activities during testing phase.
- When required – be reactive and flexible to current…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.