jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- Perform first and second level support for the following: PC configuration (desktops and laptops), VPN connections, PC software (site-specific and enterprise),…
- Identify, report, and articulate on current trends and unique client or customer situations to both internal and external parties.
- Good Working Experience with current Microsoft Technology and current Standard Office Applications (actually Win 8 and Win 10 environment) and Apple…
- Bachelor’s Degree Level 8 Bachelor’s Degree/Masters or equivalent in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of procedures and systems.
- Preparation of payments to Vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the daily workflow of the accounting team including the completion of detailed account analysis and reconciliation of all general…
- Our client, a medical device manufacturer is recruiting for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager to provide direction and manage Manufacturing, Automation…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Diploma level qualification in Materials Engineering/Science, or a technical program with an emphasis on material engineering/science.
- Minimum of a Level 8 (240 ECT's) degree in Materials or Business Management (or related discipline).
- While championing process improvements in planning tools…
- Process Management: Follows the Product Life Cycle Process (PLCP) through the Technology &/or Product Development phases and represents Operations on the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.