jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
HERO Recruitment (undo)
- The executive PA will be supporting 2 of the managing directors in this company.
- Profeciancy with Microsoft word and excel.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, sampling frequencies and test methods, and familiar with practical application of quality engineering tools.
- Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Needs good understanding of the manufacturing process (from raw materials to finished product), sound accounting principles, inventory control and paperwork…
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- Computer Science Degree HETAC Lvl 8 and experience with a…
- Identify, report, and articulate on current trends and unique client or customer situations to both internal and external parties.
- Assist in the preparation of data to be imported /entered in the HRIS which will be introduced in before the end of the year.
- Create detailed plan for UAT phases of programme including coordination of activities during testing phase.
- When required – be reactive and flexible to current…
- Process Management: Follows the Product Life Cycle Process (PLCP) through the Technology &/or Product Development phases and represents Operations on the…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- The successful candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Forklift licence, experience of appropriate software systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.