jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- Solves issues through information exchange, influence and active persuasion without direct exercise of command to gain cooperation of other parties on program…
- This role will involve access to some of the most exciting global technologies, you’ll find the work here challenging and rewarding.
- Process Management: Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan…
- Actively mentor, coach, and ensure career development plans are in place for direct reports.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, and…
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Level 8 Degree in Engineering / Science or related discipline, Masters preferred and desirably with 10 years relevant direct engineering experience within…
- Understanding of PC networking hardware/software concepts.
- Monitor performance of installed software and hardware products.
- Experience in the trucking industry.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Experience of Automated Processes a requirement.
- Ensure that cash targets are met, and payment terms are respected.
- Attention to detail and a high level of proficiency in IT systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.