jobs in Athenry, County Galway
You refined by:
HERO Recruitment (undo)
- Process Management: Follows the Product Life Cycle Process (PLCP) through the Technology &/or Product Development phases and represents Operations on the…
- Provide a valuable business contribution whilst also gaining practical and relevant work experience.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new tools/systems.
- Co-ordination with relevant departments, commercial, customer services, treasury, banking partners to ensure compliance of opening of letter of Credit, accurate…
- For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Minimum qualification required: BSC/BEng degree.
- Third level qualification in medical/science/engineering discipline.
- Our client, based in Galway is recruiting for a Training Specialist who will be responsible…
- Possesses and applies a fundamental and increasing knowledge of Quality, and its application within ARDx, to the completion of routine assignments.
- Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- The executive PA will be supporting 2 of the managing directors in this company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft word and excel.
- Needs good understanding of the manufacturing process (from raw materials to finished product), sound accounting principles, inventory control and paperwork…
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- Computer Science Degree HETAC Lvl 8 and experience with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.