jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- In this role you’ll have ownership of the full delivery from operations, P&L, sales and marketing, data and market analysis along with the all-important…
- Co-ordination with relevant departments, commercial, customer services, treasury, banking partners to ensure compliance of opening of letter of Credit, accurate…
- Checks and makes minor adjustments to work methods to solve problems that are routine and typically exist in current work processes and systems.
- Assist with managing the operational direction of outsourced resources, including quality performance, employed in the design, installation and operation of…
- Train, coach and mentor the project actors in methodologies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Support/mentor more other project managers of a more junior level.
- Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- A strong understanding of current data integrity expectations would be a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of Process Validation, Computer system Validation,…
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and IT savvy with sourcing strategies.
- Our business style and culture is professional and friendly rewarding us with…
- Green belt or above certification in Lean Six Sigma would be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Science…
- Works with all CS staff and related departments to investigate QI’s and then prepares and manages all functional QI documentation in Agile in an accurate and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.