jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- The position is responsible for the quality, compliance, production output, and safety on this particular shift in addition to the integration of new processes …
- The executive PA will be supporting 2 of the managing directors in this company.
- Profeciancy with Microsoft word and excel.
- Assist in the preparation of data to be imported /entered in the HRIS which will be introduced in before the end of the year.
- Establishing inspection standards, plans, sampling frequencies and test methods, and familiar with practical application of quality engineering tools.
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the ‘ON TRACC process is maintained, goals are set and that team members receive relevant…
- The person extremely IT literate and capable in learning and navigating social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, twitter, GitHub, bufferapp with ease.
- Sets aggressive department goals that support the current LRP objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas,…
- Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through our online system.
- Train, coach and mentor the project actors in methodologies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage and facilitate projects and programmes as they deliver…
- Needs good understanding of the manufacturing process (from raw materials to finished product), sound accounting principles, inventory control and paperwork…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.