jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- Maintain systems and processes to all ISO, cGMP requirements and FDA regulations.
- Lead recruitment process and manage training requirements in conjunction with…
- For a list of all our current vacancies, view our website http://www.rftgroup.ie/.
- Executes the project design plans, protocols and generates reports for new…
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in operating with a high degree of technical autonomy in developing robust and comprehensive processes for investigation…
- Manufacturing related experience in some of the following areas: sterile, stability, solids or APIs.
- The scope of this role is wide and varied, with the…
- PMP certification or equivalent PM qualification is highly desirable.
- The ideal candidate with be an experienced Project Management Professional with proven…
- Strong communication skills across all levels in organisation.
- Qualification in Project Management and/or an additional Masters (Level 9) would be an advantage.
- Required to lead and coach a Quality team, while managing multiple stakeholders and associated project teams, ensuring compliance of all new products…
- Required to manage a team of manufacturing engineers and programme manage; lean manufacturing, process improvement and cost reduction engineering projects –…
- Implements TDP/PDP; leads team to complete activities to current policies and practices; keeps documentation organized, creates Scaling Plan and Technical Files…
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- Due to continued expansion of their operations our client a well-established Multinational Healthcare organisation now require a qualified and experienced…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.