jobs in Athenry, County Galway
- Have excellent communication and listening skills, which is essential in ensuring a successful shop • Treat customers and colleagues with respect • Embrace…
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Temporary Staff Grade Medical Scientist, Haematology, Galway University Hospitals from which current and…
- After 6 months you will receive a Colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line.
- Keep the sales floors looking fantastic and easy to shop from.
- Be working on the sales floor, in the stockroom, or both.
- Support our customers in relation to their orders, products, payment processing and problems that they are encountering.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- Accurately process stock quickly and to the highest standard,…
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- The ideal candidate should have the following skills and attributes:
- Shift is from 4.00 - 8.00 / 4.30 - 8.30 am, 20 hours per week some additional hours when…
- The team is responsible for liaising with suppliers & internal stakeholders, such as category managers and supplier operations to ensure that all invoices are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.