jobs in Béal Átha Liag, County Longford
- Communicating with Head office on a daily basis and being the depot point of contact as well as ensuring revenue KPI’s are achieved for the depot.
- Our client has a diverse portfolio of work with expertise in Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial, Pharmaceutical and…
- Competitive Pay Rates, Meal Allowance, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, Life Assurance**.
- We are seeking people who are good with machinery and heights to operate our self drive units for customers.
- Must be used to working with machinery.
Ballymahon, County Longford
- The village is open 365 days a year so your working hours will include days, evenings, weekends, public / bank holidays and during Christmas and/or New Year on…
- Software license management of all above software in collaboration with Strategic Director and Function Managers.
- Implement new IT policies and guidelines.
- Duty Managers receive an additional on-duty premium of €1 per hour.
- Supporting our Store Managers in all aspects of running the store – motivating the team,…
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Now hiring at 11 Main Street, Roscommon.
- Candidates will have successfully achieved a professional accountancy qualification with one of the following professional bodies CPA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.