jobs in Bagenalstown, County Carlow
You refined by:
- Please be advised this is a temporary contract role of 1-2 months.
- Merchandise, rotate and face off all stock in assigned department while maintaining hygiene…
- Location: South East Community Healthcare The following vacancies are currently available: • One permanent whole-time position in Wexford Substance Misuse…
Ballickmoyler, County Laois
€12 - €15 an hour
- To undertake additional responsibilities as requested by the Client Manager following the successful completion of specific training and personal skills…
- I am currently working with a leading Carlow / Kilkenny based organisation who are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Office Administrator to join their team.
- You'll perform user and system administration duties.
- This role will provide front-line technical support across a number of technical issues relating to their…
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business.
- How will you do it?
- The importance of your role.
- Office Staff Wanted to handle inbound calls and general office duties.
- Applicants should be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to contribute in a friendly…
- Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Coordinate third party vendors during SAT execution.
- (Liaise with construction contractors towards successful completion of Construction Turn Over Documentation…
€35,001 - €40,000 a year
- Implement inspection criteria and procedures and accurately document findings.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.