jobs in Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Support with the completion and release of regulatory and legal filings.
- 3rd level qualification in business studies or another related discipline.
- We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position.
- Support people who use the service.
- You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help…
- If you are a non - EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland.
- Day to day of the role:
- Assist with completion of AML/CFT risk assessments for funds.
- Together with a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred…
- Our Company key priority is the health and safety of our teams and our wider communities during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
- Please, no phone calls or emails.
- A recognised professional or third level qualification, relevant to the role; a qualification in accountancy would be advantageous;
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of existing and new features through both manual and automated testing and use of continuous integration techniques, where…
- You will ideally have experience in Java/JEE and e-commerce technologies and have some experience in Hybris development.
- Location: Kilkenny, KK, IE, R95 K319.
Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- To apply for the above role please submit a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To work with the qualified electrician and learn the trade.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.