jobs in Bagenalstown, County Carlow
- Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Ability to work as part of a team or to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Degree in IT or relevant work experience.
- You'll perform user and system administration duties.
- This role will provide front-line technical support across a number of technical issues relating to their…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related field; or the equivalent unique education, specialized experience,…
- Office Staff Wanted to handle inbound calls and general office duties.
- Applicants should be enthusiastic, hard working and willing to contribute in a friendly…
Thomastown, County Kilkenny
- To apply for the above role please submit a copy of your cv to email@example.com.
- Due to exceptional growth we are seeking to recruit a permanent…
- We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the above position.
- Support people who use the service.
- Relevant 3rd level degree qualification.
- Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating a team, including managing performance is essential coupled with…
- This role requires an experienced individual with a minimum of 3 years directly related experience in academia, pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry – along…
- Comply with our current Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to commercial operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.