jobs in Balana, County Carlow
€18,382 a year
- Please find attached details of our Graduate Recruitment Programme 2020 - 2021 and specific details of this role at St. Francis farm.
- Salary: €18,382 per annum.
- Please note Agile 1, our third party recruitment partner, will retain and employ successful applicants for this program.
- Comply with the current company Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
€26,000 - €29,000 a year
- Elizabeth recruits for both permanent and contract staff and has recruited at every level of an organisation from graduates through to senior management across…
- Able to effectively coach, mentor, and identify and address skill needs and gaps for continuous improvement of self and team.
- Job Posting End Date: 02/13.
- Both of these are design to equip you with all the product knowledge and operational knowhow to equip you to run a Holland & Barrett store.
- Responsible for completion of the Material introduction process at Carlow ensuring that all suppliers and materials are approved for use on site in compliance…
- They develop, mentor and coach team members while promoting and facilitating their professional development and ensures plans are in place to elevate the…
Grass Technology Ltd
An Bhuiríos, County Carlow
- Of engineering innovation in Ireland.
- Future Grass Technology Ltd (Grass Tech), based in Borris, Co. Carlow, is Europe’s.
- Team on a full-time basis.
€73,108 - €93,285 a year
- The successful candidate will have a Level 8 Honours degree in Human Resource Management or a related field and will have at least five years HR management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.