jobs in Ballinagh, County Cavan
- Stay current with latest developments in project management field.
- Acts as a coach to ensure project deliverables are identified and monitored during the…
Elliott Properties Ltd.,
- High level of administration -Data Management.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word,.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
€100,000 a year
- Monitor actual payment against declared value.
- Degree qualification in Construction Management, Surveying or Commercial Management.
George V. Maloney & Co.
- George V. Maloney & Company Solicitors are seeking to recruit an experienced General Practice Solicitor to join their office in Cavan town.
- The role will focus on assisting the Carer in his/her caring duties at home, including both personal and practical care tasks.
Yours Clothing Limited
€32,000 - €34,000 a year
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand…
Cavan Academy of Music
- Applicants should have the following:-.
- Cavan Academy of Music seeks Violin and Cello Teachers.
- Full and Part time hours available.
- Take time to read through the various sections, which take you through the process from beginning to end.
- Closing date: 31/01/2020 12:00.
- A panel may be formed as a result of this campaign for Cavan & Monaghan Hospital from which current and future vacancies of full or part-time duration may be…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Bachelors or equivalent in computer science/ data analytics/ mathematics or similar.
- 6 months+ experience in similar or related field.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.