jobs in Ballinagh, County Cavan
Cavan Academy of Music
- Applicants should have the following:-.
- Cavan Academy of Music seeks Violin and Cello Teachers.
- Full and Part time hours available.
- Time-served craftsman is essential and further education, such as Level 7 or a degree would be desirable but not essential.
- Finance for non-financial managers.
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Bachelors or equivalent in computer science/ data analytics/ mathematics or similar.
- 6 months+ experience in similar or related field.
Garrett J. Fortune & Co
- The successful candidate must have over five years' post qualification experience.
- Garrett J. Fortune and Company is a general practice and has a vacancy for a…
George V. Maloney & Co.
- George V. Maloney & Company Solicitors are seeking to recruit an experienced General Practice Solicitor to join their office in Cavan town.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Enthusiastic, Self-motivated, Positive Van Sales Representative: New business and servicing current customers, including sales and merchandising - Supplying…
- Keep abreast of current developments within the industry and identify need for changes in current practice.
- Provide consultations with potential clients during…
€41,000 - €60,000 a year
- Provide a direct point of access for the local community and offer initial and holistic social assessment and intervention to children, youth, families and…
- Expert knowledge of Irish Main Contractors and current key players.
- Please note this is a brief description of the role.
- Residential experience a definite plus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.