jobs in Ballinrobe, County Mayo
- These include the following, others may be assigned.
- Basic computer skills are essential with ability to quickly learn customized software applications.
- Maintains a high level of safety compliance during work execution and identifies areas for improvement.
- Attendance during FAT / Commissioning of new plant and…
- Good knowledge and understanding of Data Integrity from Laboratory perspective.
- Perform QC Chemistry analysis within the areas of Cleaning Validation, Residual…
- Remain current on proper procedures by reviewing current, revised, and new SOP's relating to the job and to the department.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
€10.10 - €12.00 an hour
- Assisting and Greeting customers who enter the store.
- Excel Recruitment are seeking Retail Assistants to join our clients growing teams working in their busy…
- IPICS or similar qualification is desired.
- Ensuring all planning activities of the Business Unit are performed in accordance with GMP, relevant SOPs.
- Encourage and reward improvement ideas and results via formal and informal mechanisms.
- The Packaging Manager is responsible for the strategy, planning, and…
- 3rd Level qualification in business/engineering/science.
- CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence) Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment…
- Scientific qualification in relevant discipline.
- The Laboratory Supervisor is responsible for the planning, supervision and control of the testing schedule for…
Matrix Recruitment Group
- What you need to know.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.