jobs in Ballymun, County Dublin
- For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Participating, organising and carrying out social activities.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare in relevant modules.
- What does this role entail?
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or…
- Experience from a public policy team for a global internet company dealing with social media / content issues.
Leopardstown, County Dublin
Remote work available
- Ideally you are educated to a third level standard in a business-related discipline and you will possess the following attributes:
- Prepares pants for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (customer/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion…
- Experience in social media, mobile apps, digital and mobile marketing.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer…
- 6-12 months’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance…
- This role sits within our content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with our product sales, design, social and marketing teams to create the…
- Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers.
- You have customer facing experience in any industry, strong critical thinking skills, and you know how to build…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.