jobs in Bandon, County Cork
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- 6+ years in a commercial software project or technical management role, with a solid understanding of product, innovation and/or partner lifecycle.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Requirements planning may be used as substitute for education requirement.
- Propose and implement continuous improvement actions within…
- Help automate processes to analyze data and trends in customer payment behavior.
- “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without…
- The Company has invested €130m in the site since 2016 as a result of increased global demand for medicines and vaccines which will see the Brinny site further…
- Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from…
€81,356 - €97,274 a year
- MCCI is already actively collaborating with 26 member companies and many of our staff transfer into the thriving microelectronics industry in Ireland on…
- Intermediate knowledge of current exploitation techniques across multiple platforms and its applicable skillsets.
- Experience with the following languages:
- For further information and informal enquiries please contact John Justice at email@example.com.
- The successful candidate must have a PhD in physics,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.