jobs in Bandon, County Cork
You refined by:
- BA/BS degree or related practical experience.
- We want to meet with a professional that has deep analysis experience with customer data.
- Ensure relevant security procedures and lead times are adhered to prior/during launch Support the implementation of new operational and systemic requirements…
- Handling questions via email addressing vendor setup, tax forms and banking, and payment related issues, as well as policy, procedure, system access, and tool…
- You see opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions that target root causes.
- Ideally 2 years, but at minimum, 6 months experience in…
- Ensure relevant security procedures and lead times are adhered to prior/during launch.
- Advanced excel skills essential, with the ability to handle considerable…
- You will lead and coordinating the current and future activities of the Manufacturing Department.
- Third Level qualification in Engineering, Business and/or…
- Your second 3 months will be a fantastic opportunity to step outside of the brief and gain real world career experience within EMEIA IS&T.
- You will be customer focused, articulate and motivated with some customer service based experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, excellent communication & social skills.
- Accountability, being able to drive action to completion.
- Experience with Python 2 and 3.
- This growing team, which numbers approximately 200+ Finance professionals supports more than 50 legal entities in 20 countries across the region.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.