jobs in Bandon, County Cork
You refined by:
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements.
- Insert detailed job description here.
- Mentor to support groups and other functions on areas of expertise pertaining to design and process transfer, risk, statistics, validation and problem solving.
- 3rd Level qualification or equivalent industrial experience in pharma or medical device environment.
- PC literate and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools…
- Coach and mentor employees, and support continuous learning and development toward a performance excellence goal.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills in a matrix organisation.
- As a Senior Supervisor you will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of…
- Support and collaborate with enabling functional teams such as Contracts & Pricing, Compliance, Customer Service, and finance to ensure smooth Order to Cash…
- Leads a team of CI experts to provide comprehensive CI programs and initiatives including but not limited to Lean Manufacturing, Problem Solving, Standard Work,…
- Promote current Good Manufacturing and Good Documentation Processes.
- 2+ years Manufacturing experience - desirable to have one year in Stryker business.
- Actively participate on new product development teams to support product and process Design for Manufacturing (DFM) activities, including transfer to…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.