jobs in Bandon, County Cork
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management or other equivalent is preferred.
- Initiates, sponsors and implements change.
- You will have responsibility for the x-functional project teams as pertains to all NPI activities within the MFR site to ensure that all activities are planned…
- Work cross functionally as required across full COE organisation.
- The purpose of this role is to support designing, building and deploying best practice…
- What makes a great addition to our team?
- You will review and approve environmental monitoring, bioburden and endotoxin data and manage the records, prepares…
- Oversight and approval of NC & CAPA, activist and mentor in problem solving and root causing activities.
- Will work within the quality operations team, under…
- Excellent Influencing and communication skills in a matrix organisation.
- As a Senior Supervisor you will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of…
- Reviews technical documentation including labelling and instructions for use against EU MDR requirements and works with international manufacturing sites to…
- Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimise work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardise and automate.
- Identify processes to be implemented and manage the introduction of new capital equipment and support the associated qualification and validation activities.
- You will work on some key projects including New Product Introductions, Cost Saving Initiatives and Manufacturing Transfers.
- Proficient in ISO 13485, GDP, GMP.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.