jobs in Bandon, County Cork
- You will work on some key projects including New Product Introductions, Cost Saving Initiatives and Manufacturing Transfers.
- Proficient in ISO 13485, GDP, GMP.
- Third level qualification (minimum NFQ 8) in EHS, Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- May mentor / provide support for graduate /entry level positions.
- Supporting the implementation of supplier and/or commodity strategy which will include spend…
- This is a technical role and a good understanding of engineering principles would be advantageous.
- People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop…
- Participate in continuous (breakthrough) improvement activity and process re-engineering projects in support of Stryker Orthopaedics Business Process Excellence…
- The job requires professional knowledge gained through substantial applicable work experience, to supplement formal knowledge, in order to apply principles and…
- If you want to be a part of this and see yourself as a strategic people leader with excellent business acumen and a hunger for success – then this could be the…
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline or with 2 or more years’ experience in a technical and/or project management role.
- Talents we are looking for:
- Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing systems transformation (SAP Manufacturing, Appriso MES) or equivalent – either in Medical or other industries (5+ years).
- The roles purpose is to support designing, building and deploying best practice E2E order management processes, structures and systems for our business across…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.