jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
You refined by:
€58,799 - €74,228 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
- Skills in any of the following, hardware, software and network connectivity with some experience (or at least knowledge) of low power sensor systems &…
- There is a growing demand for smart sensor systems for healthcare, biopharmaceutical and agri-food processing applications which are enabled through a variety…
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continually develop effective communication media and supply information that is relevant for the following: notice boards, EHS functional team, leadership…
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- To be successful in this role, you will have experience of the following.
- In addition to this the researcher will work on modelling deposition of these films through molecular layer deposition in collaboration with Prof.
- If you are an experienced Receptionist who has previously worked in a corporate office setting, this role allows you to take ownership of your role while also…
- Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
€42,404 - €52,256 a year
- Activities will include applied research implementation, hardware/software co-design of embedded systems, and travel to international conferences, workshops,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.