jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
You refined by:
- Writing for social media e.g. producing technical blog articles and using social networks (Twitter, Linked-in) to promote them.
- User and task analysis.
- All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or…
- Engaging with Wellness Ambassadors in each Apple store and corporate office in EMEIA, to facilitate the growth of the Wellness culture with Wellness programmes…
- Strong team working skills with the ability to also work independently with some guidance;
- Assisting in the administration of payroll processing;
- The program is designed to enable you to work with the key groups and be able to engage cross functionally within AppleCare organisation, supporting iPhone, Mac…
- Coursework in the following areas: Circuits and Electronics, Signals and systems, Microelectronic Devices and Circuits, Semiconductor Devices, Feedback systems,…
- Detailed oriented, excellent communication & social skills.
- Accountability, being able to drive action to completion.
- Experience with Python 2 and 3.
- Assist with the management of accounts payable including the preparation of a supplier payment list and ensure queries are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Currently studying for a full time Master’s or PhD in electronic materials, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, optoelectronics or physics with a…
- Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.