jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
- To provide assistance in conducting the following research activities, including planning, organising, conducting, and communicating research studies within the…
- Specific activities for this position will include applied antenna research, project management, research proposal writing, student supervision, travel to…
- For further information and informal enquiries please contact John Justice at email@example.com.
- The successful candidate must have a PhD in physics,…
- Additional industry and EU funded research projects have been secured by the team in the area of fetal monitoring during labor based on diffuse reflectance…
- The duration of the project is 12 months in the first instance, although this may be extended pending funding and the impact of the candidate.
- The minimum academic qualification is a first or upper second class honours degree (or an equivalent international degree) in electrical engineering, electronic…
- The key enabling advance is the integration of photonic components into circuits and advanced systems, the approach that has revolutionised electronics over the…
- The successful candidate must have a Ph.D. in one of the following disciplines: physics, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field.
€70,063 - €91,472 a year
- Experienced in the formation and management of research teams, including supervision to completion of postgraduate students.
- Contract: Full Time/Fixed Term.
€58,799 - €74,228 a year
- Please note that an appointment to posts advertised will be dependent on University approval, together with the terms of the employment control framework for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.