jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth operation of…
- You have the opportunity to build relationships with co-workers during your assignment.
- La Crème recruit for a range of areas within the Public sector, this can…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for; it’s everything from helping them find the perfect product, to stocking the shelves, to…
- To provide assistance in conducting the following research activities, including planning, organising, conducting, and communicating research studies within the…
€12 an hour
- Pension Scheme after 9 months service.
- **Please note: We are still accepting and reviewing all applications for this position and our team will continue to…
- Specific activities for this position will include applied antenna research, project management, research proposal writing, student supervision, travel to…
- We would have on-going requirements for the following roles.
- Overseas travel may be a requirement of some positions.
- Develop and Communicate tools for the target completion of project goals.
- To be successful in this role, you will have experience of the following:
- For further information and informal enquiries please contact John Justice at email@example.com.
- The successful candidate must have a PhD in physics,…
€13 an hour
- Manage the running of clinics weekly, prepare patient files, follow up appointments - process payment and insurance letters when required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.