jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
- We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written…
€11.23 - €12.30 an hour
- Assisting and Greeting customers who enter the store.
- Excel Recruitment have positions for immediate start for full-time temporary work due to the continued…
- Knowledge and practical experience with food R&D/Quality laboratories is desirable.
- We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global…
- About the Team The DDC supports engagement teams with the completion of both audit and administrative work.
- About the Opportunity The primary responsibilities…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Duties may include assembling kits, recycling, stock control, quality monitoring and packing.
- As Ireland's largest single employer of people with disabilities,…
- Sports, social and charity events.
- Assistance in the completion of net asset values (NAVs) for client funds in accordance with BNY Mellon standard operating…
- In addition the candidate will have energy and enthusiasm to drive change and commitment to challenge how we currently operate.
- Closing date of April 18th.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience.
- Full clean driver`s licence is essential.
- Seeking dynamic, self motivated individual with a passion for learning and good with technology.
- You will learn to assist the Pharmacist by accurately and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.