jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
- You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor…
Ballincollig, County Cork
€10.30 an hour
- Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want.
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- + Bachelors or Masters in Architecture.
- Engaging with Wellness Ambassadors in each Apple store and corporate office in EMEIA, to facilitate the growth of the Wellness culture with Wellness programmes…
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Salary within above range, dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits package including VHI and pension.
- ’s as requested from site.
- About the Team The DDC supports engagement teams with the completion of both audit and administrative work.
- About the Opportunity The primary responsibilities…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
€10.10 an hour
- Our roles can receive high volumes of applications and we may need to occasionally close a vacancy before the published expiry date.
- When you’ll be doing it...
- If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees.
- Resolving Invoice queries to ensure we get paid promptly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.