jobs in Bishopstown, County Cork
- We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to…
- Strong team working skills with the ability to also work independently with some guidance;
- Assisting in the administration of payroll processing;
- Company pension after 1 year.
- Preferably, previous experience in a customer facing role but this is not essential provided you have the right attitude.
- Now hiring an Accounts Payable Associate to join our Controls & Reporting team in Cork on a fixed term contract of 12 months duration.
- In addition, a Channel Support Advisor is expected to escalate systemic and technical issues, drive internal process improvement initiatives, develop internal…
- The Commscope Internship program is designed to help students gain professional experience through working on real-life projects that add value to the Commscope…
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Data entry and data administration.
- 2-3 years reception/administration experience essential.
- Working daily with Microsoft Office programmes including Word and…
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- + Bachelors or Masters in Architecture.
- Process minutes of meetings and following up on actions.
- Data entry and database administration.
- 2 - 3 years Reception/administration experience essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.