jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
- Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of social media, associated technologies and online trends.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes…
- You will be working with cross-functional teams to collaborate on launch projects with high visibility and maintain day-to-day operations.
- Have a passion for social media platforms and services.
- Familiar with and user of social media products.
- Someone who goes above and beyond on projects A-Z.
- Booking systems used are mostly proprietary, so candidate must be comfortable with learning new software systems.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to manage the invoice payment process for business customers.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of cabling infrastructure such as patch panels, cross-connects and fibre types Experience working with internal groups (e.g., order entry, test …
- We work with some of Accenture’s biggest clients and client account teams across all industries to explore and solve our client’s current problems across a wide…
- Our Pinterest office has a Silicon Valley feel, with a catering service, regular social events and a driven, positive workforce, while Accenture can offer a…
- Passionate about the internet and social media.
- Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.