jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: finance, finance operations, procurement, project management, asset management, accounting,…
- Coach, train and guide managers during the Talent Management and Annual Compensation Planning processes.
- Design and deliver Manager Education initiatives to…
- Have and maintain a GPA above a 3.0.
- Responsibilities can include manual tasks such as; assembling, addressing, stamping and arranging for the shipment of…
- Attending key team meetings, tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items.
- As an intern you will go through induction training before joining your team.
- Your team will be involved in every aspect of the process - from idea generation,…
- Specifically, this intern will work to ensure that the data center's mechanical, electrical and plumbing operates at 100% availability while maintaining first…
- Responding to daily changes and demands in installations particularly during peak periods.
- The successful candidate show be able to demonstrate the following…
- May participate in group lifts of 50 pounds or more.
- 6 + months of relevant IT experience.
- All candidates should exhibit the following:
- We are expanding at unseen rates, more than doubling our worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that…
- An excellent understanding of the Electrical systems in critical Data Center operations that include but not limited to utility substation feeds, transformers,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.