jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Passionate about tech and social media.
- Provide day-to-day support to 2 Directors including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings,…
€33,000 - €34,000 a year
- Highly motivated professional with demonstrated coordination, organisational and communication skills.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€31,000 a year
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Service & Accounting to address any payment.
- Assist management with implementation of new policies and procedures.
€34,000 - €36,000 a year
- Finally, as part of a larger staffing organisation you will be a true team player and build relationships with our staffing partners, hiring managers and their…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have event / hospitality operations experience at major international events.
- Experience in event / hospitality operations at major…
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- *This is a 9 month contract**.
- BA/BS degree preferred (degree in Math, Statistics,…
€55,993 a year
- Interact and collaborate with Desktop Support technicians on current issues and solutions.
- Maintains detailed documentation around Self-Service activities for…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Preferred experience in a financial services, trade finance or payment processing environment.
- Control payment, settlement and assignment instructions.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have an appropriate third level business/finance qualification.
- Liaise with third parties such as lawyers, auditors and bankers as…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Understand client business goals and marketing objectives, and translate them into paid media objectives,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.