jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
- Our Risk & Payments team’s purpose is to serve our global community by providing payment support, upholding our payment principles, and protecting individuals…
- Masters or PhD degree in social work or clinical psychology.
- Conduct market research and leverage best practices from industry used to influence and drive the…
- This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable…
- Build experience with Backbone, Data Center, and Production Engineering (Network) teams through rotational experiences during your 6 to 12 months.
- Partner with the wider immigration team on specialized projects with focus on global immigration transaction efficiency, stakeholder education and consultation…
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive proactive…
- Experienced – you have been in the SaaS sales space for some time in business development, inside sales or account management.
- This role is located in Dublin.
- As a market specialist, be aware of current market events and typical user behavior in the Indian market.
- Support vendors to understand the impact of policy…
- We’re still early in the process of developing Calibra, and are looking for talented, passionate, mission-driven people to join our team so we can build a…
- General knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet (note that this is not a practicing attorney role).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.