jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
- Chelors degree or equivalent experience Analytical-thinking and problem-solving experience.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience working in large-scale operations, domains such as online operations, informational systems, compliance, risk management, policy, legal…
- In addition, this provides great opportunities to help make Facebook O2C Finance processes best in class and be part of the global finance innovation for Order…
- This is the challenge we’re hoping to address with Calibra, a Facebook subsidiary whose goal is to provide people everywhere access to safe and affordable…
- Maintain and provide third-parties with Facebook documentation, such as specifications and other standards.
- Develop internal engineering design quality review…
- They must also be able to manage large-scale initiatives and diverse stakeholders independently, knowing when and how to modify approach to meet objectives,…
- Become an expert in Facebook's site operations infrastructure, tools, systems, workflows, and data.
- This role will deliver foundational capabilities to our data…
- Build experience with Backbone, Data Center, and Production Engineering (Network) teams through rotational experiences during your 6 to 12 months.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, education or other related field.
- 2+ years working experience within any of the following fields: sales operations,…
- General knowledge of the intersection of legal guidance, policy and free speech on the Internet (note that this is not a practicing attorney role).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.