jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Organise team building and company social activities.
- Duties of the administration assistant:
- 2 + years experience as an administration assistant is a distinct…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- The team also works with the wider Professional services organisation such our vendor teams, coordinating…
- To work to the highest engineering standards.
- Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Reporting to and acting as assistant to the Head of Business Transformation.
- Consolidation of monthly reports, and preparation for review by senior leaders.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Completes process mapping exercises of current vs. future state to understand the impacts of process optimization from a people, technology and process…
- Experience developing strategic and effective relationships across a business.
- Develop and drive a suitable financial crime plan across the business.
- Through proactive monitoring, ensuring that our current product suite continues to meet our customer needs now and into the future,.
- Identify and incorporate the most effective and innovative practices in learning delivery including social and peer learning, game-based learning, informal…
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- You will also ensure the effectiveness of current processes within the system and update them as necessary, managing the integration of acquired business across…
- A minimum of 2-3 years pension administration experience.
- Undertaking other tasks required by the firm, including project work, as may reasonably be requested…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.