jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Google Ads and online advertising, with industry specific qualifications or equivalent…
Dentsu Aegis Network
- Our working parents are eligible for paid family friendly leave once they are with us more than a year and we offer a phased return to work to support their…
- Assist in review of daily output from operations team to include reconciliations, pricing, accruals and capital movements;
- Training and development of staff;
- Benefits include an excellent salary, pension, private health insurance allowance and generous holiday allowance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value solution & service sales.
- Graduate level education or relevant experience.
Santry, County Dublin
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Sales qualification or formal training (desirable).
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, be able to highlight their disadvantages…
- We’re the current holders of Best Large Integrated Agency at the European search awards and have won numerous other awards domestically and internationally.
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- This product is a state-of-the-art event management software used by blue-chip corporates to manage their annual event schedule.
BMS Sales Recruitment
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Their products are commonly specified on some of the best building projects around and they are amongst the market leaders.
- You can progress your career here.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.