jobs in Blackrock, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation.
- Working within the Solution Deployment Function as…
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project…
- Ability to manage the finances of a project, including a clear understanding of revenue, cost and associated margins.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual…
Dentsu Aegis Network
- Our working parents are eligible paid family friendly leave once they are with us more than a year and we offer a phased return to work to support their return!
- Travel will be an essential criteria for this role.
- Work with the local business units, their offices, corporate departments and design teams throughout the…
- And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
- Clear understanding of current construction legislative requirements.
- Knight Frank have an immediate need for a Project Manager (mainly office fit-out’s) to…
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications, e.g. MS Office, including ability to use programming software – e.g. MS Project/Powerproject etc.
BMS Sales Recruitment
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Company Car or car allowance.
- As their success story continues, and as they continue to invest in and nurture the best talent in the sector, here lies an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.