jobs in Blanchardstown, County Dublin
- This project will be around 5 years work.
- Currently looking for a number of Electrical mates/Apprentices for one of the of the largest construction projects…
- IT Operations management is the process of managing the day-to-day IT infrastructure including managing the provisioning, capacity, performance and availability…
Clondalkin, County Dublin
- Reward: You will receive a competitive company pension scheme, excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday along with having access to…
- Administration & management of Client SharePoint Intranet (in its current standing).
- Understanding the high availability features of SharePoint within an…
Koninklijke BAM Groep nv
- BAM Ireland are long standing & reputable main contractors who are committed to providing the successful candidate with excellent career progression…
- Ask your recruiting manager or see our careers page for more information.
- We believe in working flexibly – this includes flexibility in work location, working…
- Assess data privacy compliance against the relevant legislative frameworks.
- Deploy processes and tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches.
- This will be circa 9 months with the possibility of an similar length extension.
- Level 8 degree qualification in any discipline.
- Please note due to the volume of applications expected it may only be possible to contact those shortlisted for interview.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract.
- Diary Management & complex meeting organisation - via Outlook.
- This role won't be a high level role, someone to assist with the administrative duties of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.