jobs in Blanchardstown, County Dublin
You refined by:
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction…
€85,000 - €95,000 a year
- This role is specifically for candidates who have recent Irish or UK housing experience on schemes of over 50 units.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- Arrange weekly co-ordination meetings to review the previous week’s progress and the oncoming two week look ahead while taking cognisance of the overall…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- Worked on projects valued above €5 million+.
- Our Client is looking for a Planner who can support the management team with planning and programming of the design…
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has gained suitable experience in residential project delivery and is seeking to broaden their range of skill and…
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Running of the residential construction program to completion.
- The Site Foreman is responsible for the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the…
€65,000 - €75,000 a year
- Experience in design review process and model management.
- You will report to the senior management team and will be responsible for developing and implementing…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- The role will suit someone with a relevant health and safety qualification who would like to get a start in the construction industry.
- €30k – €40k DOE.
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- The successful Finishing Foreman can expect to work on some of the most prestigious projects in Ireland at the moment.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Base: €50k-€60k.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- This is an excellent opportunity for the experienced foreman to join a Tier 1 company who are working on one of the largest civils projects in the country at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.